- Freedom from mandatory overtime
- Flexible remote work day(s) on structured schedule.
Careers at Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
Experienced Audit Seniors and Audit Managers – Public Accounting
Are you looking for freedom and flexibility at an accounting firm with an amazing culture and work-life balance? Cloud-based technology supports our hybrid model of working from home/remote as well as in-office with structured schedules. Escape from the office politics and late nights at your desk, leave the large CPA firm corporate rat race and join Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C., a growing and well-established CPA firm in Westborough, MA.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced individuals to join our audit team as Audit Seniors and Audit Managers, including experienced seniors on track for Audit Manager positions.
We also have an entry level Audit Associate positions available.
No mandatory overtime required! Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking to grow their career, work closely with partners and managers and provide exceptional client service. Pleasant office environment, family-friendly culture, excellent benefits and compensation package.
If you are working toward CPA accreditation, we will provide support as you study for the CPA exam.
Requirements for these positions:
- BS/BA degree in accounting (Audit Associates)
- Minimum of 2 years in Public Accounting (Audit Seniors)
- Minimum of 5 years in Public Accounting (Audit Managers)
- Ability to multi-task
- The ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from clients and coworkers
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Nonprofit audit experience a plus!
Please email resume to:
Is Your CPA Looking Out for You?
Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
80 Flanders Road, Suite 200
Westborough, MA 01581
Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
Corridor 9/495 Regional Chamber of Commerce
Metrowest Chamber of Commerce
Stay on top of the latest tax laws, requirements and updates.
Click here for SDO certification letter.