Tax Return Preparer – Flexible Hours!
Join our fabulous team! Now is the opportunity to join Smith Sullivan & Brown P.C., a growing and well-established CPA firm in Westborough, MA. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our tax department as a tax return preparer/reviewer. If you are an experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a minimum 3+ years of individual income tax preparation and review experience, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ethical individual who would like to work in a friendly, family work environment. This position offers the opportunity for recurring seasonal employment to prepare and review individual income tax returns. The position offers a flexible work schedule – we are open to full and part-time hours!
- Work with our diverse clients to prepare and review their simple to complex federal and state tax returns using CCH Prosystem Tax software
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed
- Consult with tax manager and partner on difficult tax matters to ensure compliance with tax laws
- Ensure deadlines are met and perform other duties as needed
- College undergraduate degree, with either a major or minor in accounting, CPA or enrolled agent preferred
- 3+ years of individual income tax preparation and review experience
- PTIN (if necessary, we will obtain or renew for you)
- Experience with CCH Prosystem Tax Software
- Experience with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks
- The ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from clients and coworkers
Please email resume to: Maureen@ssbcpa.com