- Freedom from mandatory overtime
- Flexible remote work day(s) on structured schedule.
Careers at Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
Administrative Support/Front Desk
Excellent part or full-time opportunity for an experienced individual with a strong administrative background to join a growing CPA firm in Westborough. We are looking for a friendly and dynamic individual who is able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, is interested in the day-to-day challenges you will encounter while working in a CPA firm with a staff of twenty-one employees, and will contribute and support the team effort. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, strong Microsoft Office skills, and can multi-task and prioritize duties efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the Direction of the Office Manager:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Scheduling client appointments, conference calls and video conferences.
- Maintain and update staff calendars and conference room calendars.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, conference calls and video conferences.
- Clerical support for Audit and Tax teams to include the preparation of professional letters and compiling financial packages for clients and board meetings.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and handle outgoing mail and parcel shipments.
- During tax season, assist with scanning client documents and assembling tax returns.
- Assisting with office and kitchen supply management.
- Printing, binding and mailing client financial statements as needed.
- Daily basic cleanup of kitchen/conference room and trash.
- Other general office duties/projects as needed.
Under the Direction of the Operations Manager:
- Assisting with IT issues/updates.
- Coordinate needed repairs to office equipment.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years administrative experience in an office environment.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Previous experience at a CPA accounting firm a plus.
Please email resume to:
Is Your CPA Looking Out for You?
Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
80 Flanders Road, Suite 200
Westborough, MA 01581
Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
Corridor 9/495 Regional Chamber of Commerce
Metrowest Chamber of Commerce
Stay on top of the latest tax laws, requirements and updates.
Click here for SDO certification letter.