- 3 weeks of vacation for 1-5 years of service
- Paid holidays
- Receive comp time for attending client board meetings (excludes events)
- 3 days bereavement time off
- Health and dental insurance- Full-time employees eligible on the 1st of the month following their start date. Includes HRA and FSA.
- Vision insurance
- 100% employer paid disability and group life insurance
- 401(k) Profit sharing – Eligible after three full months of employment
- Firm pays cost of mandatory continuing education seminars, as well as self-study CPE
- AICPA and state society dues paid
“People took hours out of their day to make me feel welcome because it was important. I felt very comfortable asking questions and got a super welcoming vibe from everyone.”
“The work is challenging. I like the clients and we have a great team. We serve our clients very well and they love us. We care about them and want to help them succeed.”
“The partners want people to be successful and have fulfilling lives. You serve your clients best if you’re a well rounded person. It’s impossible to do that if you are working all the time. We’re really encouraged to do things outside of work.”
“Yes, we do have mugs that say, Get a life!”
“Good work is recognized and I feel appreciated. They make me feel like I’m a big part of the firm and an important member even though I’m not a partner.”
Visit the Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C. Team.
Join our highly motived, well-educated team of top-notch accountants,
auditors and support people.
Is Your CPA Looking Out for You?
Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
80 Flanders Road, Suite 200
Westborough, MA 01581
Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
Corridor 9/495 Regional Chamber of Commerce
Metrowest Chamber of Commerce
Stay on top of the latest tax laws, requirements and updates.
Click here for SDO certification letter.