Where will you fit in on our team?
Careers at Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
Experienced Audit Seniors – Public Accounting
Join our fabulous team! Positions are currently available. Are you looking to work with an accounting firm with an amazing culture and work-life balance? Escape from the office politics and late nights at your desk, leave the large CPA firm corporate rat race and join Smith, Sullivan & Brown P.C., a growing and well-established CPA firm in Westborough, MA. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our audit team as an Audit Senior. We are a very “hands-on, no fluff” firm where competence and integrity is generously rewarded. No mandatory overtime required! Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter. Pleasant office environment, family-friendly culture and team spirit, excellent benefits and compensation package. If you are working toward CPA accreditation, we will provide support as you study for the CPA exam.
What You Need for this Position:
- BS/BA degree in accounting
- 3-5 years in Public Accounting
- Ability to multi-task
- The ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from clients and coworkers
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Periodic travel to Boston-based clients is required; must have reliable transportation
- Nonprofit audit experience a plus!
Please email resume to:
Is Your CPA Looking Out for You?
Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
80 Flanders Road, Suite 200
Westborough, MA 01581
Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
Corridor 9/495 Regional Chamber of Commerce
Metrowest Chamber of Commerce
Stay on top of the latest tax laws, requirements and updates.
Click here for SDO certification letter.