- Freedom from mandatory overtime
- Flexible remote work day(s) on structured schedule.
Careers at Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
Experienced Tax Manager
Are you looking for freedom and flexibility at an accounting firm with an amazing culture and work-life balance? Cloud-based technology supports our hybrid model of working from home/remote as well as in-office with structured schedules. Escape from the office politics and late nights at your desk, leave the large CPA firm corporate rat race and join Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C., a growing and well-established CPA firm in Westborough, MA.
We have an immediate opening for a sharp, skilled, and knowledgeable tax professional. This opportunity is available as a full-time year-round position or as a full-time position during the traditional tax season and part-time summers. The candidate should be a CPA or equivalent with 7+ years of recent and strong tax experience in public accounting.
Our clients are individuals, small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Typical needs include corporation, S-corporation, partnership, individual and tax-exempt organization returns.
Requirements of this position:
- CPA or equivalent with 7+ years of recent and strong tax experience in public accounting
- Provide input and review of corporation, S-corporation, partnership, individual and tax-exempt organization tax returns
- Occasional IRS notices, research and special projects are required
- Enjoy working with individuals, small business clients and nonprofit organizations
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Experience with QuickBooks and ProFx tax software
- Candidate must be reliable, able to juggle multiple projects, supervise staff and possess excellent interpersonal, self-sufficiency, and communication skills
The Firm has created a very positive and family-oriented corporate culture with a comfortable and casual work environment. We offer excellent benefits and compensation package.
Please email resume to:
Is Your CPA Looking Out for You?
Smith, Sullivan & Brown, P.C.
80 Flanders Road, Suite 200
Westborough, MA 01581
Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
Corridor 9/495 Regional Chamber of Commerce
Metrowest Chamber of Commerce
Stay on top of the latest tax laws, requirements and updates.
Click here for SDO certification letter.